Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Kyle and Carly

We got to spend some time with Eric's cousin Carly and her fiance in Dallas this weekend. They are getting married in January in Honduras. They are a very photogenic couple and it was so fun to do pics for them! And of course...Will thought he needed to be in a few...lol.






Jenny White Photography is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Please email me at jenny@jennywhitephotography.com with any questions. All images on this site were photographed by Jenny White Photography and are copyright protected.

4 comments:

Lerin said...

LOVE the lighting, as always. I am so intimidated... I have a few couples wanting engagement sessions and I am hoping I can do it! :) I'm much better rolling around in the grass, making silly voices and running after toddlers than working with adults. ;)

Anonymous said...

They're beautiful..good shoot jenny!

Danna said...

That last one is hilarious! They are totally oblivious to the fact that there is a cheesy 2 year old sitting beside them! HA! You do good work, my friend!

Vanessa said...

hahaha! Love the one with Will in it!