Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Mazzei Family

I have know this family since I was in high school when they had no kids. Their oldest is adopted from Russia and I was there at the airport when they brought her home at 18 months old. Then a few years later they had a set of triplets and a couple after that came one more boy! I was a nanny for them when the triplets were born and spent quite a bit of time with them until the babies were a little over a year old. It is so fun to see how grown up they are now and what all activities they like to do! What a fun happy family this crew is. I am so blessed to still be in contact with them after so many years. Thanks Mazzei Family!




Jenny White Photography is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Please email me at jenny@jennywhitephotography.com with any questions. All images on this site were photographed by Jenny White Photography and are copyright protected.

2 comments:

Lerin said...

Oh my goodness... I remember the triplets!!!

Jennifer said...

I will say it again - you have a true gift!!!