Monday, September 15, 2008

Bradley

This is Bradley. He is the son of my dear friend Amy whom I have been friends with since Kindergarten. We have been through so much together over 20 years and were just thrilled when we both had baby boys within 6 months of each other. It is still so fun to be together with her and every time brings back so many fond memories! Bradley was more then happy to do anything I ask him to and was just perfect! Man....I could photograph this boy all day...what a ham! Love you Amy and thanks again for letting me do this!







Jenny White Photography is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Please email me at jenny@jennywhitephotography.com with any questions. All images on this site were photographed by Jenny White Photography and are copyright protected.

2 comments:

Lerin said...

Thanks for sharing your pics with me! I just LOVE the ones of Bradley on the motorcycle! Too cute.

Lori said...

get photos!!