Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lily and Lola - Little Miracles!

Oh what fun I had with this shoot! These are my favorite ones to do and I was so glad when Melanie and Don decided to call me to come do portraits of their little girls. At just over 5lbs each Lily and Lola are just the most precious little girls. They were six weeks old on Tuesday when we did these portraits. I really do have the best job in the whole world.....ok so I took some pictures but I also got to cuddle with these little blessings!! What fun what fun!






Jenny White Photography is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Please email me at jenny@jennywhitephotography.com with any questions. All images on this site were photographed by Jenny White Photography and are copyright protected.

4 comments:

Keri Mayer said...

You are very lucky, and those are the most precious babies! So sweet! Makes me want more, NOT!
Love your blog by the way, I look forward to more great pics.

Danna said...

So sweet! You are very good at what you do, Jenny Connell!! :D

Love you!

Mel said...

Jenny, I have had so many great compliments on these pictures of our girls. We so appreciate you helping us celebrate their miraculous birth! Mel and Don

Lerin said...

Oh my goodness... gorgeous pictures of gorgeous girls!