Tuesday, July 22, 2008

today





Today I had the privilege of keeping a friends baby that they are fostering. She is an absolute doll and of course I had to get my camera on her! What a blessing this family has been for this baby and what a blessing this precious angel has been to all of us! I am excited to see what God has in store for this girl!

I also did a session for the Martin family! They have been clients and more importantly friends of mine for about 10 years now. The girls did just fabulously and Lee and Marcy didn't do that bad either! Thanks guys...it was fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love them!!!!

Terry Rush said...

Hi Good Neighbor!

Love your new blog!

If you could help me look like Lee Martin, then I want you to take a series of pictures of ME!!!!!

I love you today!