Sunday, July 20, 2008

A little about me...and a few pictures

Well I have decided to join the blog world! Hopefully my busy schedule will allow me to post on here often. First let me introduce myself. My name is Jenny. I am in love with my husband of almost 4 years now and we have the best little boy in the whole world..no I am not bias! I have my own photography business and because of God's blessings and the greatness of "word of mouth" my business has grown more then I could have ever imagined in just 3 1/2 short years.
I have two passions in life....children and photography. I believe that children (especially newborns) are the most facinating and amazing way that God reveals Himself to us and I love photography because it allows me to capture little moments of time that will last forever!

I have a few ideas for this blog. The main one is to post my favorite shots from my sessions throughout the weeks. The second....to tell the stories behind the shoots. There are always stories to go with pictures and I can't wait to tell them! The third...to tell of different specials and events that are happening with Jenny White Photography.

To start out...I will give you a little glimpse of some of my recent favorites.
Enjoy and keep in touch! A picture really is worth 1,000 words!

Oh and my wonderful husband is building me a great new website so that link will be posted soon!!

5 comments:

Danna said...

Let me be the first to comment: I LOVE IT! You are extremely talented, my friend!

I love you!

Vanessa said...

Yay! Welcome to the blog world! I can't wait to see all your favorite pictures!

Anonymous said...

You are so talented Jenny!! I miss you and look forward to reading your blog! Are you really going to keep up with it?

Keri Mayer said...

Congrats!! Welcome to the blogging world. It is very theraputic. And I am thrilled to see my baby girl as one of your faves of the week!! I can't wait to see what else you post!

Jennifer said...

Looking forward to all the stories behind the pics - love you girl!!!!