Friday, November 7, 2008

Emily and Brian

I loved doing engagement pictures for this couple! They are so fun and were willing to try anything I ask of them! I will be shooting their wedding next spring and am already looking forward to the fun we will have then! Thank you guys for letting me capture these moments for you!







Jenny White Photography is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Please email me at jenny@jennywhitephotography.com with any questions. All images on this site were photographed by Jenny White Photography and are copyright protected.

4 comments:

Lerin said...

GORGEOUS work, as always. That is one thing I miss about Tulsa... the leaves never seem to change and fall here! It's still so darn warm, the leaves are green and not going anywhere. I love the colors of fall in the background. :)

Chad said...

Wow!!! Those are FABULOUS!!! Beautiful work Jenny! And they are so in love! It's just cute!
I want pics like this. Can I get engaged all over again just so we can do this??? This would be a great date night event!

Chad said...

Okay...and that comment...if from Brenda...NOT chad!

Anonymous said...

Jenny
We love them. They look great I cant wait to see them all. :)
Thanks so much it was a fun day.
Emily