Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Robertson Family

Love love love this family. I have done their pictures for 4 or 5 years now and enjoy it every time! Darby is one of the cutest and most photogenic 8 years olds I have ever met and her personality goes right with it! What spunk! Thank you guys for letting me photograph you again this year and thank you Darby for having mom call me!!






Jenny White Photography is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Please email me at jenny@jennywhitephotography.com with any questions. All images on this site were photographed by Jenny White Photography and are copyright protected.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, such a beautiful litte girl! And I love the fall colors in all these pictures.

Lerin said...

I'm amazed, as always. If you have any sessions booked from Dec 21 to Dec 30, I'm going to beg to "shadow" you! I wouldn't get in the way... I just want to see how you work. :)