Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Maya and Gianluca

Oh how I miss these babies! Just tell me these faces aren't kissable!! My sister-in-law and niece and her friend and son came to visit from Miami, Fl last week. We had so much fun and of course while they were here, they had there fair share of pictures taken! Maya and Gianluca are only 5 days apart! These are there 9 month portraits. It was so much fun to have them here...I miss them all! I also finally got to get a recent one of Will and Maya together...love love cousin pictures!! I love you guys..smooch those babies for me!! Ry...miss you miss you miss you!!!















Jenny White Photography is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Please email me at jenny@jennywhitephotography.com with any questions. All images on this site were photographed by Jenny White Photography and are copyright protected.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I miss you too girl! More than you realize!

Anonymous said...

these are soooo cute!!