Friday, November 7, 2008

Rachel

I have been photographing Rachel since she was 4 months old and now she is 4 1/2. I can't believe how grown up she is..oh and what a fun little girl! We got some beautiful shots outside and then went into their home. They really wanted some pictures of her with their two dogs but the pups just weren't having it! This one pretty much captured how they all felt about it. Overall the session went great and they will have many many images to choose from of their gorgeous girl!







Jenny White Photography is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Please email me at jenny@jennywhitephotography.com with any questions. All images on this site were photographed by Jenny White Photography and are copyright protected.

3 comments:

Lerin said...

I especially love the first two!

Anonymous said...

I really like 1,3 and 5. The 1st picture would make a great display for advertisement. The third makes Rachel look like an angel. The fifth picture makes her look like a child model...she is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

These turned out very well. I'm impressed with the photography and the beautiful Rachel.